In 1932, she was owned by Captain Louis Santos of 366 Commercial Street. In 1942, the owner and captain was Louis Santos. Blessed by Bishop Cassidy in 1948. In 1949, under Captain Joseph Silva, the Atlanta had the sad task of recovering the airplane that had crashed off Race Point, killing five persons. Under the ownership of Captain Joseph B. Silva of 24 Standish Street in 1951, she was to be replaced by the Linda & Warren. The captain in 1952 was Walter Harding.