Dorrance Lincoln ran a painting, decorating and paperhanging business from No. 33 in the late 1930s. John R. Enos (±1895-1967) and Lena (Bent) Enos (b ±1893), who lived at 31 Conant Street, bought this property in 1952 with their daughter, Florence (Enos) Burch (b ±1918), and her husband, Howard W. Burch. The ranch house at 35 Conant was constructed in 1957, according to the Assessor’s Online Database, and occupied by the Burches. The property has been owned since 1975 by Leonard E. Enos, one of the owners of the Old Colony Tap and the Surf Club.