Joe Coffee & Cafe | Bravo!
This plain commercial building, constructed for the First National Bank of Provincetown and designed by Hutchins & French of Boston, replaced the second Centenary Church. It opened in 1950. Twelve years later, the bank began offering drive-in services here. It was known in later years as the Shawmut Bank and TD BankNorth. It now houses the Bravo! mens clothing — though not too much of it — store and Joe Coffee & Cafe, which moved here from 148A Commercial.
A private post office, Mail Spot Express, used to occupy the basement. Robert Cardinal’s West End Gallery was replaced by Joe.