Sometime between 1850 and 1880, this house was originally constructed. Capt. J. Silva owned it in the early 20th century. Anthony V. Perry and his wife owned it in the mid-50s. It was the home in the early 1980s of Domingo M. Joseph (b 1919), Antone P. Joseph (b 1925) and Irene Joseph (b 1928). It’s now a two-unit condominium.