Painted a vivid red in the early 21st century, this house was constructed between the 1850s and 1880s. It was owned by L. Soares in 1910. By 1918, it housed Antoine and Annie (Santos) Costa. In 1926, it was purchased by Louis R. Oliver (b ±1890), a laborer, and his wife, Mary V. Oliver (b 1898). One of Mother Avellar’s twin sons from 437-439 Commercial Street, Gerald E. Avellar (b 1895), was living here in the early 1960s with his wife, Eva Avellar (b ±1899). Mary Oliver was still here in the early 80s, as were her daughter [?], Thelma D. Oliver (b 1931), a clerk; her brother, Antone T. Costa (b 1909), a retured clerk; and his wife [?], Dorothy E. Costa (b 1912).